Immersive Italy 2017, the international event on immersive education in Lucca
The international association Immersive Education, in scientific cooperation with Indire and UiBi Foundation, organise Immersive Italy 2017, the international conference on technology and immersive education, carried out in conjunction with the European Immersive Education Summit (EiED), from 16 to 19 November.
The prestigious summit will take place in Lucca, in the San Micheletto Complex, from 16 to 18 November, and will conclude on November 19 with special hands-on Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality workshops and social activities at the world-famous Leaning Tower of Pisa in nearby Pisa, Italy.
Immersive Italy will be a place of study and exchange on virtual reality, augmented reality, mixed realitiy, learning games, 3D printers, robotics, and also an international exhibition for immersive technology. The event is also a precious opportunity for teacher training. On 16 and 17 November teachers will access at the discounted price of 15 Euro, including 3 workshops.
The Immersive Italy 2017 workshops are organised by Indire and deal with the following themes:
- Creation of educational experiences for virtual and augmented reality
- Modelling and 3D printers at primary school
- Minecraft at school
- First steps in the virtual world (Edmondo project)
- Learning languages in virtual environments
- Creation of all-around interactive videos
Enrolment to the training workshops are open, all information can be found at www.indire.it/immersiveitaly2017.
- Immersive Italy 2017
- 7th European Immersive Education Summit
- Immersive Education
- Fondazione UiBi
- Immersive Teaching, Indire research project