Online booking to visit Fair Didacta Italy 2017 has been opened. Didacta is the most important Fair dedicated to school and education. The event is going to be held in Fortezza dal basso, Florence from 27 to 29 September. There will be 15.000 square meters set up for 100 Italian exhibitors, 3,000 teachers, 500 visitors and 500 business operators of the sector. The programme foresees more than 80 events, including seminars and workshops, and a series of events, for families and students, distributed in different areas of the city of Florence, such as squares, historical palaces and parks.
To participate you just have to go to the “Visitors” section of the official Fair website and register to buy the ticket online, which will allow you to visit the exhibition and meet the business operators in the sector.
Fair Didacta Italy was included by the MIUR in the events envisaged by the multiannual plan for teachers’ in-service training. Enrolment is already open for teachers. These are the two options to participate to the workshops:
1) Teachers who buy IUL’s training courses can choose to pay with the Teacher Card. The purchase of a course includes: the entrance ticket for the three-days Fair, IUL’s inscription, distance learning, and participation to three Didacta workshops (1 university ECTS is recognised for each course).
2) The MIUR will soon issue an informative note addressed to the teachers participating to the workshops, who will be able to ask their school recognition of the course as in-service training. The teacher, when buying the ticket, will have to book 4 workshops (equivalent to 1 university ECTS recognition).
Workshops will be of various kinds:
- Talk conference: a large screen at the back of the stage with the audience sitting in a semicircle;
- Immersive conference: modular furniture, enhanced connectivity and technological devises enabling an innovative experience;
- Debate conference: a moderated and structured debate (50-100 seats).
Fair Didacta Italy, under the auspices of the MIUR, is organised by “Firenze Fiera” together with the main institutions of the territory (Tuscany region, Florence municipality and Florence Chamber of Commerce); Didacta international, with the support of the Italian Chamber of Commerce for Germany (Itkam) and Florence Convention & Visitors Bureau. Indire is the Scientific partner and organiser of the events.
To know more go to Fair Didacta Italy website!