The European Commission has adopted the Erasmus + 2019 work plan with an increase in budget that brings the financial budget for the Programme to over 3 million and 200 thousand euros (500 thousand euros more than the funds initially allocated with the Call 2019).
This translates into:
- more mobility for people participating in the Programme
- doubling of funds for the initiative of the European Universities
- focus on projects dedicated to social inclusion
- extra funds for projects focused on digital, multi-disciplinary learning and STEM (Scientific Education)
- extra funds for centres for professional excellence
All the details are in the document Amendment of the 2019 annual work programme for the implementation of “Erasmus +”: the Union Program for Education, Training, Youth and Sport