Didacta’s training offer (online from 16 to 19 March) on foreign languages teaching, plurilingualism and CLIL is wide and varied.
These are the initiatives proposed by Indire:
- PTL – Pluriliteracies Teaching for Deeper Learning: the CLIL method in light of 21st century literacies (16/03 h 1.30 pm)
- Digital integrated didactics and CLIL (17/3 h 1.30 pm)
- CLIL and English language in Digital integrated didactics (17/03 h 6 pm)
- HLD – Healthy Linguistic Diet: plurilingualism and home languages (18/03 h 1.30 pm)
- Learning languages in virtual worlds (19/03 h 1:30 pm)
- MRS Spelling and Fumbles! The mistakes that are amusing and educate (19/03 h 4 pm)
All the events grant an attendance certificate.
DIDACTA FAIR ITALY 2021 – ONLINE from 16 to 19 March
Registrations for the fourth edition of Didacta Fair Italy, the most important national event dedicated to school innovation, are open. The scientific programme encompasses over 160 events including conferences, immersive workshops and seminars on methodologies and tools for innovative teaching, school organization, school subjects and curricula. To participate in Didacta Fair 2021 it is necessary to register online, consult the scientific programme and select the activities of interest, completing the procedure by purchasing the ticket directly on the portal, also by using the Teacher’s card.