In the Erasmus+ community calendar there is an appointment that unites countries from all over Europe and beyond: the ErasmusDays. Three days of celebrations for Europe’s most loved programme, in a widespread event that involves protagonists and beneficiaries from all sectors in a mosaic of events, stories, meetings, conferences, and presentations.
In the wake of the enthusiasm of recent years (over 5,000 events were organized in 82 different countries in 2020 alone), the ErasmusDays, promoted by all the Erasmus + National Agencies under the patronage of the European Commission, will reach their fifth edition in 2021. Last year, with 330 events held throughout the country, Italy was among the top countries in terms of participation.
Therefore, the three Italian National Agencies, Erasmus + Indire, Inapp and the National Youth Agency invite all beneficiaries – schools, institutions, universities, research centres, organizations, cooperatives, associations, NGOs, and vocational training centres to organize an Erasmusdays event in the dates from 14 to 16 October. The Italian eTwinning and Epale Units also participate in the initiative.
ErasmusDays are not only an important time to share your Erasmus experience and disseminate the results of the projects carried out, but also an opportunity to discover the Programme, discuss other experiences and start new collaborations.
This year the ErasmusDays will focus on the cross-cutting priorities of the new 2021-2027 programme: therefore, the events dedicated to the themes of inclusion, environmental protection, digital transformation and participation in democratic life will be particularly appreciated.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Create an Erasmus + event in one or more days from 14 to 16 October 2021
- Register it on the European map, just by filling out the online form in all the required fields (title, description and details of the event)
- Write a short and clear text with all the useful information (max 550 characters including spaces)
- Add a representative image (max 2 Mb)
- Select the relevant sector, type of event and theme
If the event derives from or is connected to an Erasmus project, you can enter the summary of the project (max 200 characters including spaces) and the link to the site of the project itself.
The event report will be approved and published by the web editorial staff of the Erasmus+ National Agencies within a few days.
- If you have recently had an Erasmus + experience or if you are having it right now, share photos and stories on social media using the official hashtag #Erasmusdays.
FAQ: Organize an event – Participate – Share