The 35th edition of the European annual conference ESM’ 2021 – European Simulation and Modelling, on research, innovation and technologies for modelling and simulation is underway from today, 27 October, until Friday 29.
The three-day conference – organised by Eurosis in collaboration with IUL online University and organised under the aegis of Sydic – will be the occasion to showcase the most recent and advanced scientific works on:
– Environmental Sustainability Issues
– Simulation Modelling of Industrial Clusters & Simulation Modeling of Industries
– System Dynamics and Quantitative Methods for the Analysis of Societal Threats
– Modelling and Simulating the Behavioural Dynamics or Organized Groups
– Modelling and Simulation as a Decision Support Tools for Measuring and Predicting Social Impacts
– Modeling and simulation, Data Analytics and BPM as Enablers of the Next Evolution of AI to support Organizational Decision Making and Governance