The deadline to apply to become Role Model Erasmus+ has been extended to 31 March.
Role Models are positive reference figures who have been able to exploit the opportunities offered by the Erasmus+ Programme to excel in their studies, work, or in specific areas (such as environmental sustainability or social inclusion) and who have used the Programme to overcome and face difficult phases, transforming them into opportunities for growth and development.
By telling their stories and sharing their experiences, Role Models can foster emulative behaviours and promote the ability to get out of difficult situations. Sharing these stories, on the occasion of events in higher education institutions, schools, organizations, guidance and reception centres, could in fact be a stimulus for other people and institutions.
Students, teachers and institutions currently or in the past involved in Erasmus+ projects can apply as role models.
FOUR TYPES OF ROLE MODELS:
The National Agency distinguishes the following categories:
- Role Model for Inclusion
Beneficiaries (students, teachers, institutions) of Erasmus + projects who have distinguished themselves for initiatives related to social inclusion.
- Role Model for Sustainability
Beneficiaries (students, teachers, institutions) of Erasmus+ projects who have distinguished themselves for initiatives related to sustainability.
- Role Model for Excellence
Beneficiaries (students, teachers, institutions) of Erasmus+ projects who have distinguished themselves for excellent professional results.
- Role Model for Resilience
Beneficiaries (students, teachers, institutions) of Erasmus+ projects who have distinguished themselves by actively supporting populations and territories, proactively overcoming difficult situations.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR THE ROLE?
Participation is open to all those who are participating or organizing (or have participated/organized in the past) an Erasmus+ project and believe they have an experience to share, in one of the four categories just mentioned:
- Primary, lower and upper secondary school students;
students of higher education institutions and universities (Universities, AFAMs, ITSs);
learners of organizations and bodies involved in adult education initiatives
- Teachers and staff of institutions and universities of all levels
- Institutions and universities of all types and levels.
Applications, to be sent by 31 March, will be evaluated by the Erasmus+ National Agency and the selected Role Models will then be involved in future events. About twenty of them will be invited to present their experience as early as next May, on the occasion of an international event to be held in Florence.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Share your experience using one of the online forms linked below by 31 March, 2022;
- Authorize the registration of your personal data;
- Express your wish to participate in the international event scheduled in Florence next May or in future events of the Agency.
ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS
- Apply as a student or learner
- Apply as a teacher or staff member
- Apply as an institution or university