From 9 to 14 October, six days to celebrate the Erasmus+ programme, European citizenship, and skills. “6 days to make Europe shine“, as the official motto of the seventh edition of one of the most popular Erasmus+ initiatives in Europe reads.
#ErasmusDays 2023 were officially launched on 9 May, that is Europe Day, and the kick-off day of the European Year of Skills.
This seventh edition, promoted by all the Erasmus+ National Agencies under the patronage of the European Commission, and in particular, Mariya Gabriel, EU Commissioner for Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth, aims to highlight Europe’s cultural diversity and the numerous learning opportunities it offers.
Participating in ErasmusDays is a great way to promote the richness of European mobility and the successes of the Erasmus+ Programme; the initiative is an important moment to share one’s Erasmus+ experience, disseminate the results of the projects carried out, but also an opportunity to discover the Programme, compare oneself with other experiences, and perhaps open the doors to this adventure!
As in previous editions, the three Erasmus+ Italian agencies, INDIRE, INAPP and the National Youth Agency, are inviting to organize an Erasmusdays event all the beneficiaries of the Programme, schools, institutions, universities, research centers, organizations, cooperatives, associations, NGOs, vocational training centers etc. and information points.
The eTwinning, Epale and Eurydice Italian Units also participate in the Erasmusdays.
Sharing your experience, organizing an event, is a way of contributing to spreading the opportunities, results and values of Erasmus+ and the European Union.
Explore the European map, get inspired and participate!
How to participate
ORGANIZE AN EVENT
The starting point is the official European Erasmusdays website.
Explore the map, get inspired and propose your initiative in one or more days from 9 to 14 October 2023.
Register the event on the European map through the site: simply fill in the online form in all the required fields, with title, description and details on the event, paying attention to some important communication aspects:
- Write a short but captivating, clear and complete text with all the useful information (max. 550 characters)
- Carefully choose a representative image or photo and add it to the online form (max. 2Mb)
- Do not use a programme or Erasmusdays graphics as an image of the event but carefully choose an image that speaks of the project or is particularly representative of the event.
- Select the relevant sector, the type of event and the theme
- If the event is connected to an Erasmus project, take advantage of the space available to insert the project summary (max. 200 characters including spaces) the link to the official website of the project itself: it is a further opportunity to make the project known!
- The event will be approved and published by the web editorial staff of the Erasmus+ National Agencies within a few days.
Communicate your event accurately!
Spread and share your #Erasmusdays event and pay attention to communication.
Use the #Erasmusdays graphics, logo and materials to characterize the event: Download the digital toolkit
The official hashtag throughout Europe is #ERASMUSDAYS: share your event and use this hashtag for all communication, especially in the 6 dedicated days
SHARE YOUR ERASMUS+ EXPERIENCE
If you have recently had an Erasmus+ experience or are just now on the move, share photos and stories on social networks using the hashtag #Erasmusdays.