28/9/17, eTwinning at Fair Didacta Italy
One of the 50 talks of Fair Didacta Italy (27-29 September, Fortezza da Basso in Florence) will be dedicated to e-twinning and its online twinning projects between European schools.
“eTwinning: the collaboration between European schools as an added value to didactic innovation” is scheduled on 28 September at 4:15 pm. During the workshop – which is addressed to teachers and headmasters of schools of every type and level – the tools offered by eTwinning will be presented, together with the interaction options among the European colleagues, and the TwinSpace, the remote collaboration space. Attention will be dedicated also to the many online and in person training opportunities offered by the project, and to the discussion groups available to the teachers enrolled in the digital platform. After being introduced to the community, teachers and headmasters will talk about their experience with European twining, emphasising the impact of eTwinning on didactic innovation. Many issues will be addressed: project based learning, learning competencies, student-centred teaching, active citizenship, technology-enabled teaching and learning, peer learning, inclusion at school, teachers’ continuing learning and school internationalisation.
The meeting will be conducted by the eTwinning National Unit’s staff in collaboration with the eTwinning ambassadors. It is advisable to take your own laptop or tablet with you, in order to optimise participation.
- Santi Scimeca, Senior Project Manager of eTwinning action, European Schoolnet
- Donatella Nucci, head of the e-Twining Italian Unit
Teachers and e-twining experts intervening on specific themes:
- Elena Pezzi, teacher of the secondary school “L. Bassi” in Bologne and e-twining ambassador expert in “Project based learning and learning competencies”.
- Francesca Panzica, teacher of the comprehensive school of Lastra in Signa (FI), e-twining ambassador for Tuscany expert in “The use of ITC in everyday teaching”
- Filippo Viola, headmaster of the “G.B. Vico” boarding school, secondary school in Chieti, expert in ”Peer learning and teachers’ continuing learning”
- Giusi Gualtieri, teacher of the secondary school “Jacopone da Todi”, Todi (PG) eTwining ambassador for the Unbria region, expert in “active citizenship and inclusion”
- Laura Maffei, teacher of the lower secondary school “Arnolfo di Cambio” Colle Val D’Elsa (SI), eTwining ambassador for Tuscany, expert in “student-centred learning and motivation”
How to enrol
Online booking to the more than 80 workshops of Fair Didacta Italy 2017 has already been opened!
To participate you just have to go to the “Visitors” section of the official Fair website and register to buy the ticket online. Fair Didacta Italy was included by the MIUR in the events envisaged by the multiannual plan for teachers’ in-service training. Teachers have to book at least 4 workshops which need to be recognised by their schools, and will grant them 1 ECTS.
Programme and information http://fieradidacta.indire.it/en/programme-2/
To participate http://fieradidacta.indire.it/en/
Official Hashtag of the event: #FieraDidacta